The Who Live at Hyde Park, London, England

Hi Who People.

I just heard some amazing news that I have to pass on to the group.  The Who
are apparently going to play Quadrophenia this summer in Hyde Park.  The gig
will also include Bob Dylan and someone else (I can't remember).  Here is a
little trivia question for you quadro nuts.  At the end of the actual song
Quadrophenia, you can here someone get into their car, start it and drive
away.  Tell me which Who member had to run out of the studio at the end of
recording that song because he remembered he was late for a dentist appointment.

Take Care All.

DC