re: Chris's Trek Dialog (yes, there's more)

Richie,
Re:
>Tinkle, I mean Hinkle (stuck backspace key again!),

That's amazing - I've never been called that by anyone over the age of ten
until now.

Re:
If your "intent" is to win a "war of words" with me, you're in the wrong
race. If you would like me to continue drawing attention to your stupidity,
that's up to you...

Please do; you only hoist yourself on your own petard (or is it <Picard>?)
with every word.  I suppose I'm obliged to call you a name now.  Sorry,
it's not necessary; your own posts speak more eloquently about you than I
ever could.

cmh

http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12