Re: Fillmore 1968 boots

Let's suppose......
  that this album was actually released as planned.  What would have become
of the Leeds album?  We know a planned '71 live release was scrapped in part
because it sounded too much like the previous live LP (Leeds).  There is a
lot of material overlap between the Fillmore and Leeds except replacing
Sell-Out with Tommy.   I don't think the Leeds that we know would have been
released, possibly a half-hour Tommy oriented version if anything.

Imagine how much less of an impact the Fillmore LP would have made vs the
Leeds LP.

Doug