re: Chris's Trek Dialogue (no Who content)

Richie,

Re:
>I'm not Sadam Hussein, but... you've got me all wrong, "pal". Try to place an
>image in your itty bitty mind that <thankfully> people think and act in
>different ways, different motivations, etc... You are (unfortunately) basing
>>my replies to how you would/do react under similar circumstances/conditions

Quite the opposite; I'm merely pointing out how YOU have often acted in the
past.  I could post plenty of examples if I wanted.  Your lack of
self-awareness would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Re:
>Yeah, yeah, yeah... I can just picture the "stimulating" dialogue:

>Chris: "Why do you think Stewart 'stinks'?"
>WF:    " 'Cause he doesn't bathe?"
>Chris: "No, really? I think he's a great actor!"
>WF:    "In other words, you like the show he's in."   (etc., etc.)

The above from a guy who criticizes others for having "way too much time on
your hands".  Very good, Richie!  Once again you've proved you're the most
clever kid on the block!

cmh

http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12