Re: Japanese Super Stars Best Collection CD

Rich, re:

>I'm wondering if this is a boot, because it's unclear what, if any, label
>released this.  There is a "CR" logo somewhat similar to that found on
>Colorado Rockies caps, but that's about as detailed as it gets .  Also, half
of the first note of Happy Jack is missing, which suggests less than perfect
quality control.

>Is anyone familiar with this release?

I'm not Erma Bombeck, but... I've got that one... (I think I bought it in
NYC), it's not a boot, just a Japanese compilation CD. I think there's some
other CD out there with a "chopped" "Happy Jack" -- may be "The Who
Collection Volume 1"... That kinda thing was common on a lot of CDs...

I think the cover is a "Campuchea" shot... (or close...)

-wf