Japanese Super Stars Best Collection CD

I just bought a Japanese Who CD called Super Stars Best Collection (although
the front merely says "The Who" with a photo from maybe 1979).  It has studio
versions of 12 songs, including such compilation regulars as Can't Explain,
My Gen, and WGFA.  Less frequently seen tracks include A Legal Matter and
Let's See Action.

I'm wondering if this is a boot, because it's unclear what, if any, label
released this.  There is a "CR" logo somewhat similar to that found on
Colorado Rockies caps, but that's about as detailed as it gets .  Also, half
of the first note of Happy Jack is missing, which suggests less than perfect
quality control.

Is anyone familiar with this release?

Rich B.