Re: What has this world come to?

What has the world come to? I feel your pain. I've been there. In fact, I'm
still there. I have an ex-friend (I wonder why...) that once told me, quite
assertedly, that the only good songs Pete Townshend (pronounced SH, as in
shithead) ever wrote were Pinball Wizard and Behind Blue Eyes (the latter of
which she has only heard played by myself). She prefers the Indigo Girls. Oh,
and there are friends of mine who can be quoted as saying Pete's nose is
"disgusting" and much prefer the sounds of Green Day. Shall I go on? No, I
think you get the point. It's tough being a young person with taste.

Athena