Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 107

Doug, re:

>Right boot,  wrong show.

I'm not Swingin' Pig, but... the boot listing has "Hey Joe" as Buffalo and
"Born On The Bayou" as Oakland... You may be right, but knowing how the
bootleggers operate, it would have been much easier for them to snarf these
two tracks right off the Dallas broadcast, crappy mix and all... If you're
going by your ear, I'll defer to your "live tape" expertise, if you're going
by the labeling on the boot, then my original comments stand...
-wf