Re: hyde park-quad

In a message dated 96-04-16 19:18:16 EDT, WFang01@aol.com writes:

>Since when did they move Tokyo to Europe???

     They didn't -- but going west toward London takes
you through Tokyo ... :}

> As for Germany, I'd gladly revisit any of the cities
>that I went to last year...

     I've only been to Munich and through the
Bavarian countryside, and that was a long time
ago. The places were nice and people fun for
a party, but the weather that April was absolutely
miserable. For purely picturesque, I thought the
area near Salzburg (Austria) was fabulous.