Re: German Apple Scrumplings

>	I may not be Happy (Apple) Jack, but....
>	My immediate recall is failing me:  What song is "nick my gelt" from?
>Courtesy of six years of useless German classes in high school and
>college, I do know, however, that the German word for "money" is "geld,
>" not "gelt,"  as in "Ich habe kein geld" ("I have no money")... a line
>to use on any date with a gullible and well-financed Fraulein.
>	The line "Ich habe ein grosse Schwanz" (loosely translated:  "I have a
>big <Worf>") also stirs the typical Fraulein's hormones into a seething
>Tuetonic froth... although I'm not sure how "<Worf>" translates into
>German.  ;-)
>	Every good wish--Tom Farrell

Tom,

I'm not a slave to fashion, but "Nick my gelt you <Chekov>" - sorry, I wasn't
sure what the code word for the naughty term "asshole was - is one of the
vocal ad lib lines in the outro to "Did You Steal My Money."

By the way, if "geld" is the German word for money, then is a "gelding" a
German person with a lot of money?  If so, I wish I were a gelding!

Well, at least I don't wish I were German...

John

NP: "Sailin' On" - Bad Brains