Re: Baba's Hidden

>        Please, don't even JOKE about it!!  I can see her and her goofy
>husband launching a full scale investigation now.... millions of tax dollars
>blown to find out Roger sneezed in the recording studio!  :)

gary m:

I'm not a crazy aunt in the basement...

The alternative is Dole censoring television. While I am against any sort of
censorship, the truth of the matter is that Ms. Gore merely added a label
and made no laws concerning the sales (etc) of identified item.
Imagine, if you will, a political party that forces a single religion on the
populous in the form of school prayer, censors our entertainment, pushes
theology as science (Creationism), wants to loosen the regs to allow
manufactorers to dump poison in the rivers, cuts funds for education on a
regular basis...etc etc etc...
Sorry, I can't buy into that. But some will, come election day. Making the
quote at the bottom of this page that much more relevant...

                   Cheers                   ML