Re: Baba's Hidden

Mark,

>>> The alternative is Dole censoring television. While I am against any sort
of censorship, the truth of the matter is that Ms. Gore merely added a label
and made no laws concerning the sales (etc) of identified item.

     The problem I have with what Gore's wife did is that it applies pressure
on the Record companies.  This pressure WILL trickle right on down to the
Artists who write/record the music, affecting their product.  As a member of a
"free society", I say WHO NEEDS THAT?!  (Oh, boy, here we go again!)  In a
truly free society, the members of that society should not be afraid of any
IDEA that is expressed.  There should be no fear of expression of IDEAS;
therefore, there should be no censorship.  (This all applies, as long as the
expression does not involve physical aggression toward anyone.)
     What really burns my balls is that Those Sons Of Bitches Who Make The
Laws spew forth and say they are doing it "on behalf of the children."  Gee,
how politically correct.  And all the old ladies with blue hair will say,
"Gee, how nice, someone cares about the children", and then they all go and
vote because they got done cleaning the house and they don't have anything
else to do.  I have a daughter who is twelve, and I love her very much, and I
will take the responsibility for what she watches on TV.  And I do not believe
that if she listens to Metallica, or hears Howard Stern, or hears Roger
Daltrey scream "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU", that her head will pop off or she will
turn into Beelzebub's Child and kick a puppy down the street.
     People have got to FUCKIN' GROW UP!  And, STOP ASKING THE GOD DAMN
GOVERNMENT TO TAKE CARE OF THEM!  They are just people, too.  And, let's face
it:  Who do you take care of?  Your family, and generally no one else.  AND
THEY DO THE SAME THING!  The only difference is that THEY are The Sons Of
Bitches Who Make The Laws!

        Did I make myself clear?

>>>  Imagine, if you will, a political party that forces a single religion on
the populous in the form of school prayer, censors our entertainment, pushes
theology as science (Creationism), wants to loosen the regs to allow
manufactorers to dump poison in the rivers, cuts funds for education on a
reglar basis...etc etc etc...

     Yes, it is sickening, isn't it?  And all of the above is happening
already.

>>>  Sorry, I can't buy into that. But some will, come election day. Making
the quote at the bottom of this page that much more relevant...
>>> "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." L. Long

     Yes, I loved that quote as soon as I saw it.

                        gary m.

THINK:  THE ONLY WASTED VOTE IS WHEN YOU VOTE FOR THE WRONG GUY;
        VOTE LIBERTARIAN!