RE: Quad in Hyde Park ThoughtsSun Dec 7 13:25:10 PST 1997

When and if this happens, will they be using an orchestra, a la DST
tour?
I would love to hear our three buds accompanied by the same band.

Is it me for a moment...
:-)

I have a good friend in London, who is going to watch for tickets.  My
Wife and I just have to get our butts over there.