More lyrical interpretation stuff

Does that line from "You Better You Bet" that goes 'I'm not in to your
passport picture/I just like your nose' puzzle anyone else? JUST WHAT IS
IT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? I can sort of understand the nose bit, I guess, as
Karen does have a rather nice nose and this is clearly a worhtwhile
trait for women married to pete, as hopefully the genes would balance
out and all children would have normal noses. (Not that I don't love
Pete's nose! I'm president of the Pete Townshend's Nose Fan Club, or
PTNFC for short.) But the passport bit...hello? Of course, it's
probably just one of those stupid 'the song needs another line, so I'll
just make somethingtup' things, but I can't help but wonder.

                                   -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com