Re: More lyrical interpretation stuff

>Does that line from "You Better You Bet" that goes 'I'm not in to your
>passport picture/I just like your nose' puzzle anyone else? JUST WHAT IS
>IT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?

I always thought it was all about lust.  Like many Who songs, YBYB has a
certain, well, horny quality.  I take the line to mean that the singer
doesn't want to know everything about the woman, he just finds her
desirable.  He doesn't need to know every detail of her life (I'm not into
your passport picture), he just likes/admires/wants her body (I just like
your nose).  That's my spin on it.  Who knows what it is really suppossed
to mean?

And while we're on the subject, what in the world *is* apple scrumping
anyway?

Jake