Re: Quad in Hyde Park

>With it's new reissue and talk of Pete bringing it
>>to the stage, the timing couldn't be better...

How about someone who's in touch with the appropriate people suggesting the
movie be rereleased?  There's a whole new generation who probably haven't
seen it.

"The Wall" was shown as a midnight movie special here recently, and even with
a crappy print (REALLY crappy),  people paid $7 to see it.  They even added
an extra theater and extra night, because the demand was so high.  Virtually
all of the audience was under 25 (except me & my partner), had never seen it
before, and loved it.

Mick Noland