Re: Young Who fans

>About three weeks ago, while playing Live at Leeds, my
>two-and-a-half-year-old daughter really got into Young Man Blues and Happy
>Jack. Ever since then all she wants to hear is YMB. Once in a while she'll
>ask for Happy Jack, but not as often. I threw on the 30 Yrs. video of YMB,
>and that really sent her over the edge. She does a great imitation of Moonie.
>Now all I hear is "Young Man Blues on the TV Daddy, Young Man Blues on the TV
>Daddy." She's starting to get hooked on Happy Jack as well. Any other young
>Who fans out there?

          Yes, my oldest daughter (age 6) enjoys MAGIC BUS and a
          bootlegged version I have of BORIS THE SPIDER from 1979.  I
          guess that's not too surprising since they are both classic
          'silly' Who songs (she'd probably like WASP MAN, too).  I
          should preface that she tends to prefer these songs when we
          are driving; I guess she doesn't want to hear 'em at home
          because I tend to play them rather loudly.

          --jim