Re: Youngest Who fan?

Jon has his daughter hooked on our boys:
>Now all I hear is "Young Man Blues on the TV Daddy, Young Man Blues on the TV
>Daddy." She's starting to get hooked on Happy Jack as well. Any other young
>Who fans out there?

Haven't played any Who for my 4-month old son yet, but he is quite
disturbed by the poster I have in our living room of "The Who - In Concert"
(the demon head with the long tongue).  My wife says it has to go... :(

He has good responses to Van Morrison and early Buck Owens (pre-Hee Haw).
Other than that, he has shown a strange propensity to throwing up whenever
the theme to "Entertainment Tonight" (which follows our local news) is
heard.

OK,
KLW