back on-line

     Hello fellow Whosters.  I've been away for 4 weeks getting married and
     traveling thru Switzerland etc.  Pardon my post to everyone but I
     needed to let many people know that I'm back.  I also am trying to
     ascertain what went on over the last four (4) weeks on the group -
     with 398 messages in my inbox it's kind of hard to figure it out
     between silly work and stuff.

     Specifically - what's up with Who's next?

     To Joe Grimes - e-me and let me know how the convention was (and if
     you picked up that stuff for me)...

     To Emily - please get in touch with me ASAP I've got some stuff you
     need.

     To MM - my mailbox was emtpy upon my arrival back in the States.

     To Marty - call me...

     As far as my search for Who stuff throughout Switz, Germany, and
     Austria - I couldn't find much since shops were few and far between.
     I passed by a shop in Salzburg called Bootlegs but unfortunately it
     was Sunday and was closed.  I picked up a couple of decent discs - the
     combo of Rarities 1 and 2 on a single disc, and a German live
     compilation that is apparently a single-disc version of Who's Last...

     That's about it - other time was spent hiking and sight seeing....

     If any one wants some travel tips to Europe etc.  feel free to e-me.

     Later,
     Jeff Winterich
     Melbourne, FL
     jwinteri@harris.com