Re: Daltrey's German Tour -Reply

>>> <WFang01@aol.com>  9/27/95, 07:37am >>>

Unfortunately, I have an "unused"  ticket for Pete that was supposed
to play at the Byrne Arena here in NJ. Unfortunately, that was
cancelled and he played Jones Beach, NY instead! I would have gladly
had my ticket "ripped" to go!

WF <~

I saw Pete at the Jones Beach show, which was the last show of the
tour.  I must say it was absolutely incredible.  I think one of the
first things he said when he came onto the stage was something along
the lines of "This is the last show of the tour and we're gonna pull
out all the stops.", boy did he ever.  I saw a total of four shows on
this tour and the Jones Beach show sticks out in my head as the best
one.  I'm wondering if any who-listers out there might have a tape of
this show.  I'd love to get a copy.

- John