The Creative Peak

I usually don't vote, but in this case I'll make an exception.

My vote must come in two categories.  The first: the Who's creative peak;
the second: Pete's creative peak.  As for the Who's creative peak, I have to
throw in with The Who By Numbers.  As I said before, this is the band at
their best.  This leads to an interesting question; what if Pete had
released Empty Glass as a Who album, rather than a Big Country album?  (The
bass player and Drummer were both in the band Big Country, remember them?  I
saw their video on VH1's "One Hit Wonders" show a few weeks ago.)  Would a
Who EG put that at their creative peak?  For I feel that Empty Glass is
Pete's creative peak.  It is truely a phenominal album.  I would almost say
that the music is better than WBN; I say almost, because it's hard (pardon
the pun) to compare the execution of the songs between the two bands that
performed on the different albums.  Oh, if it were only a Who album, and Who
are you the solo work.  It would be nice to live in a perfect world.

So anyway the voting is as follows:
The Who: beyond a doubt The Who By Numbers
Pete: Empty Glass
that abubbica guy: Steve Rosenstein
abubbica@intersteve.com
maud@intersteve.com