Who Fest ID

If anyone is interested, my wife and I will be dressed up as "Who albums"! I
just brought a sweatshirt to be made as "Two's Missing" on the front and
"Give Blood" on the back for her. I'm making two for myself, the Australlian
front and back cover of "Sell Out" (Keith has "Clearisil" vs "Medac") and the
other one I'll have to go searching through the archives...

On another thought, I had the idea tonight that a group of us should pay a
visit to "The Boathouse" and have a "discussion" with Jon Astley about his
"remixing" efforts. Using "A Quick One" as an example, shouldn't the people
who BUY these CDs and promote them to others have some kind of say, BEFORE
they are released? It's very difficult to make everyone happy in this regard,
but there's no reason to make the majority of the people, unhappy...

We'll be flying out on Thursday evening..  (EST)

Looking forward to meeting all of you who are going...

Rather than say, "hi White Fang", "WF" or "WFang01", my first name is Rich
and my wife is Sandee...

WF <~ So... there you have it!