Re: Quad/WBN

Mike, never, ever compare The Who with Springsteen, unless your just saying
that The Who are great and Springsteen sucks! "Tunnel of Love" is a REAL
piece of shit. "Sincere"??? How 'bout these lyrics... "I've got a dollar in
my pocket..." Did he forget that he had $50,000,000 in the other? Or how
'bout that great video where the camera kept getting closer and closer? What
was THAT all about? Did you ever hear him interviewed? Is there such thing as
a negative IQ? I can't think of anyone more opposite in quality than Pete
Townshend, than Springsteen. The only thing he shares in common with The Who,
is that physically, he's the same hight as Roger!

Sorry for this response, but you struck a nerve with this one. And I live in
NJ, too!

WF <~