Re: Who's Next Masters Missing

Issue No. 1: The masters missing on the standard songs is probably not a
national tragedy.  It was reasonably well recorded.  It's the extra tracks I'm
hoping are dealt with well.

Issue No. 2:  What is the Mobile Fidelity verion of Quadrophenia?  I am
an ignoramus.

Issue No. 3:  My very first impressions of the Quadrophenia soundtrack
(received at time of viewing said movie) was that the bass sounded "mean"
(my words, 1980).  I.E. mixed up, nice and clean-like.

Issue No. 4:  Regarding Quadrophenia, I'd like some input here, folks, but
I found people who weren't into the Who at all, probably had no other albums,
who are audiophiles and music fans of some consequence, who thing Quadrophenia
is the BEST ROCK ALBUM OF ALL TIME!  Of course, I can see why.  To me it was
the ultimate evolution of a great band, who went rapidly downhill afterwards,
(that comment always gets tons o'diehards frisky, but take a poll, dudes!)
but as I have said a billion times, what they did at this point and prior
makes them the timeless great band they were..... OK enough of me on the little
wooden box....

Issue No. 5: When are whoever's got the damned film gonna get off their asses
and release Isle of Wight here fer crissakes?

Jeff