The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame is Full of Shit.

>I personally think the Rock and Roll hall of fame is full of shit.
>
>Chris

I agree 100%.  It is an homage to those who have made cash for record
companies.  And even when a group such as the who is included, they choose
to represent that band with the heavy radio play songs; even if these songs
are among the groups weaker material.  Would you rathe have "Behind Blue
Eyes", "Pinball Wizard", and My Generation" representing the Who; or
"However Much I Booze",  "Sparks", and "A Quick One While He's Away".
Personally, I am sick to death of the first list of songs, and the only
reason that these are "typical who songs" in the first place is due to
heavy-radio-play-to-the-point-of-vomiting.  There are much better Who songs
(such as those I mentioned) that more "represent" the Who.

I also get the feeling that the Who's inclusion was more or less gratuitous.
I know this sounds wierd, after all it's the Who: the greatest Rock and Roll
band ever.  But that is exactly my point!  I just have this feeling that the
induction comitee kind of said. "well it's the Who, they get played on
classic rock stations.  Yeah, I remember that song...Pinball Wizard.  Isn't
Tommy playing on broadway."  Well you get the picture.  I know its
pesimistic, but remember: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is Full of Shit.