Re: Re: White City

On Fri, Oct 27, 1995 9:33:31 AM  at James L Jackson wrote:

>  SLIT SKIRTS is so true (perhaps one of my
>          all-time favorite Pete songs, with or w/o the Who).

Last year at the Pete concerts at the Beacon in NYC, a bunch of fans
screamed repeatedly for him to play Slit Skirts.  After ten minutes of
this, Pete jokingly yelled "I HEAR YOU; WHAT, DO YOU THINK I'M DEAF?  I
HAAATE THAT SONG!"

This year at the Paul Simon/Pete concert, what did he play (on the piano,
no less)?  Slit Skirts!  Guess he's knows the customer is always right!

James Coyle...actor, musician, Hibernophile blah blah blah