Re: Who/Beatles again (no apologies)

Mike, re:

>Now, if the Beatles had been wiped out as in the scenario above, who's to
say that Pete Townshend and co. couldn't have triggered the same revolution?

Hard to say "who" would have done what. Like, what "if", Buddy Holly lived?
While I can't say that The Who would have "triggered" anything, I could see
them playing R&B for a while until Pete got fed up and started writing his
own songs. There were a lot of other "invasion" bands at the time and really,
anything is possible...

BTW, any reason you don't have "Face Dances" or "It's Hard"?

WF <~