WHO Convention Merchandise INFO

Fellow WHO fans,                                     Oct 16, 1995

I have now been given the information about ordering WHO
convention merchandise.  You no longer need to contact me
or Matt to place an order.  Instead your order will be handled
by (what I believe is) a store in London:

	On the Beat
	22 Hanway Street
	London WIP9DD
	England

They will accept cash (dollars or sterling) or an I.M.O. only
using registerd post.  If you have any questions in the future
please contact 'On the Beat'.

This should be the last time I post this.  I'm not sure on the
quantites that exist at the present, other than there seems to
be enough for those of you wrote to me so far.

I still beleive this stuff is a limited one time only deal and
will not be reprinted (but am not sure on this). Once again, I
have nothing to do with this except to act as the messanger
between the mailing list and the convention organizers.

Cheers,

David Fiore

**************    WHO Convention Merchandise  *********************

There is WHO convention merchandise still available, but in limited
quantities.
+
10% of all sales (not 10% of the profits) will be donated to SENSE
(see below).  Here's what's available:

1) 1995 WHO Convention Programme:  $10 including postage.
	- 8.5 x 11 full color program
	- 14 pages
	- there are many pictures of the band, memorabilia and
	articles

2) 1995 WHO Convention T-shirt: $20 including postage.
	- sizes XL, L
	- Front: (as best I can describe it)
		The
		Who
		Convention
		1965-1995
		Maximmum Doctor Martins
	- Back:
		The Bottom Line
		Shepard's Bush Green
		London W12 8QE
		Live music from:
		Deja Who
		Simon Townshend
		Animal Soup
		and Guests

3) 1995 WHO Convention Poster:  $10 including postage.
	- 16.5" x 23" poster
	- basically the same as the front of the T-shirt

SENSE:
------
10% of all sales (not 10% of the profits) will be donated to SENSE,
which is the National Deafblind and Rubella Association.

SENSE was founded in 1940 and provides advice, support, information
and services for individuals, their families and carers and the
professionals with whom they work.  Their prioriy is people who
are deafblind, but they also work with people who have a single
sensory impairment and learning disabilities.

Should you wish to make a further donation, or require further
information contact SENSE at:

	SENSE
	11-13 Clifton Terrace
	London, England N4 3SR

SENSE are a registered charity, No. 289868, Company No. 1825301