Re: Jimmy's "fight"...

Little Jimmy, re:

Let's address several comments, shall we? Once again your facts are seriously
out of order.

>"who cares about john lennon"

>You are making a far too big deal over someone making a one line comment,
almost 2 weeks ago.

Sorry, don't recall saying that one. I may have joined in to support one of
my friend's comments, but I would have said something more to the effect of
"death is probably better than Yoko", but not that. I post a lot, but try not
to hold me accountable for other people's words or posts. Personally, I don't
care if it's John Lennon's birthday or John Entwistle's (sorry)...

> It wasnt meant to make me look like some type of fanatic Beatle fan, as
fanatic as you probably would be if someone said that Townshend was a fucking
queer in a converation. Thats what this is, a discussion list. If you dont
like the fact that other groups come up...

Try not to put words in my mouth. People can say whatever they like about
Pete Townshend. (or any other public figure) What you don't understand is,
there's a difference in discussing Pete Townshend and me. People are entitled
to their opinions. If someone attacks Pete, I'll defend Pete, but I won't get
upset about it and "attack" the writer. You don't seem to understand the
difference between attacking an opinion and the person making it. I've
"argued" with hundreds of people over Star Trek: The Next Generation. There
was an episode, "Darmok", which most fans of the show absolutely loved. When
I said "it stunk" and why it stunk, and they began attacking me "personally"
for my opinion. Why? Because in their "p-brains" they began questioning
 themselves that maybe the stupid episode was "flawed". People have said
"Psychoderelict" stinks. I think it's a masterpiece. I'll argue the point to
death, but I'm not going to attack you personally for your opinion. It's
unfortunate that some people can't see the difference and are insecure in
their own opinions enough to get rattled when someone else comes along and
gives them another, different opinion to think about... Can you tell us what
you liked about "Darmok"?

>If you dont like the fact that other groups come up from time to time...

I could care less what groups come up in conversation. If I have a strong
opinion (ie Phil Collins or Paul McCartney) I'll add my opinion, if not, I'll
do what any other list member does: reply or ignore it.

>THese people that I told were wrong about you talking to much are in
reality, correct.

Thanks for the defense. Where were you when OJ needed you? Are you really
Johnie Cochran? I'm having a real tough time "defending" myself against you.
Say... are you an attorney? High school student? Paper boy?

>Perhaps you didnt see the "koo koo ka joob" at the end of the messages. It
was put there to stress that I was just playing with you 2.

Sometimes people can be so clever that even the most simple things just goes
right over my head. I was soooo upset over those "hidden messages" that I got
out my old vinyl Beatle albums and started playing them backwards. I'm really
happy that you cleared that up for me. I remember when "Abbey Road" came out
and the rumor was "Paul Is Dead". Too bad I didn't know you back then. You
could have helped me with that one too...

>You truly are a total fucking loud mouth prick.

Whoops! Can't argue with you on that one! I was going to get out my "do it
yourself hari-kari kit", but I figured you may want to borrow it. Let me
update the "score card" instead... (I think these points may have put you in
the lead!)

Now, would you like to continue this? I usually don't offer free therapy. I
may have to start charging you. What form of payment would your parents
prefer? I'd prefer to talk about The Who. The ball's in your court...

WF <~ "...the good's gone out of our love..."