Re: Squeezebox = Sex????

Hey there Who Fans,

This is my first time writing in a long time to this list...but I've been
reading all the posts which are all great. Thank You.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here thinks there is a connection between
the song Squeezebox and sex? I mean with a line like "She goes in and
out"...has to mean something here. :P

I know that this was a song written by Pete after he picked up and learned
how to play the accordian. What does everyone else think about the meaning
of this song? Is there more behind this song than I have picked up on
allready????

Thanks for the help,

JEFF        Keith@magicnet.net

          Jeff--you'll probably get replies from just about everybody
          on this list.  Is SQUEEZEBOX about sex? Yeah, I think
          so--"Mama's got a squeeze box and daddy never sleeps at
          night...in and out and in and out"...yeah those are sexual
          references.  Why? I dunno--maybe Pete was horny when he
          wrote it.  Probably the poorest song on WHO BY NUMBERS. Of
          all of Pete's songs, that song gets about the least analysis
          from Who fans or from general Who critics.  The addition of
          according by Townshend just gives the song some interesting
          double meaning to play with.

          --jim