Re: Squeezebox = Sex????

At 10:43 10/11/95, Kevin Winn wrote:
>I for one believe SB is one of the few PT songs which has absolutely no
>deep interpretive meaning.  It's just a good romp...

Yeah.  Personally I wouldn't care if I never heard it again.  I read an
interview where Pete said it was just a ditty, and he was amazed it went
anywhere (big hit in the USA).  Ireally had to bite my tongue once when
someone told me it was their favorite Who song...

Alan

I'll play at the opening of an envelope.
                        --John Entwistle