Pete's studio guitar

Very observant, Mr. Marty!  Now, I heard from a friend of mine that the model
of the Gretch was a Birdland,  or a Singerland, or a Slingerland, or somesuch
thing.  Marty, do you have a reading on that?  By the by, Marty,
I did fire up the Hiwatt/SG
combination for an old friend of mine who is a Who fan who is also runs his own
recording studio and had just heard LAL minutes earlier.  He loved the sound!
He said, " Aren't you playing through some boxes?" I said, "Nope".  I explained
that the "Custom" Hiwatt 100 is merely a generic testbed, colored of course
by the Dave Reeves sound, to be altered to the customer's specs.  I believe I've done that.....   The sound seems to get better with age, like a fine piece
of antique furniture or fine old Italian wine....

Jeff