Talkin' bout covers

There are so many lovely Who covers out there:

1)  Freddy Fender did "Squeeze Box"
2)  I have the 45 of Shaun Cassidy's "So Sad About Us"
3)  The Litter (60's psych band) covering "Legal Matter" and "Substitute"
4)  Tommy Keene does a WONDERFUL cover of "Tattoo" -- he's also on a new cd
"Sing the Hollies in Reverse" which is a tribute to the Hollies. Mr. Keene
does "Carrie Ann". Lovely pop band, The Hollies. The Who are even mentioned
in the liner notes ------
5)  I have the Beatles bootleg "Watching Rainbows" which contains a snippet
of John and Yoko doing "A Quick One" -------
6)  Nirvana were known to cover "Baba O'Riley" in concert.
7)  Joan Jett covered "Call Me Lightning"

Someone mentioned XTC earlier:  there is a tribute cd out for them called
"Testimonial Dinner".

pam