Re: Dukes of Stratosphear

>>Now if I could just find Lifehouse At Leeds and Muisc Must Change...
>
>Forget about "Music Must Change". Go buy the "Pete Townshend Live" video and
>dub it off the hi-fi tracks yourself. Trust me, the sound quality is a lot
>better. It's also available as a Japanese laser disc. If you're interested
>(in the disc), I know a record store that has it for about $89.

WF:

Well, if the sound quality is as good as the dub I have on tape, that's good
enough for me. Perhaps it was rereleased from the version you heard. Mine
sounds fantastic.
And I do have the foreshortened version of Pete Townshend Live (PBS) and do
NOT have a laserdisk player.
But thanks...
         Cheers                      ML