Re: I'm A Man

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
I agree the vocalizations are a bit of a spoof, but I loved the guitar
switching between heavy distortion/
feedback and straight R&B, and Moon going nuts (noooooo.. He'd NEVER do THAT!)

Now, I'm A man was the Aside of Waltz for A Pig... What's that on?  I wonder
if this is the same as
The Ox (another of my all time favorite Who songs.  Amaaazing guitar feedback
on this one)??

jeff,
      "I'm a Man" was a British single?  I thought it was a track only
available on the British "My Generation" LP.  I _DO_ know that "Waltz for
a Pig" was the B-side of the domestic "Substitute"  (ATCO records!... the
version where they edited Daltrey's vocal to say "I tried walking forward,
but my feet walk back").....

        just a note....
        gary