Isle Of Wight CD release

Hi all-  Got off the phone today with a local CD store who have confirmed
that the 2-CD, Who performance at the Isle of Wight 8-29-70 is to be released
this week and they will have it in early next week.  There is also a
compilation CD from the Festival with the other bands.  Youngman Blues and
Don't Know Myself appear on the 30 Years Video already and this should be the
complete set list for the new CD:

Heaven and Hell, I Can't Explain, Young Man Blues, I Don't Even Know Myself,
Water, Overture / It's a Boy, 1921, Amazing Journey / Sparks, Eyesight to the
Blind, Christmas, The Acid Queen, Pinball Wizard, Do You Think It's Alright?,
Fiddle About, Tommy Can You Hear Me?, There's a Doctor I've Found, Go to the
Mirror, Smash the Mirror, Miracle Cure, I'm Free, Tommy's Holiday Camp, We're
Not Gonna Take It, Summertime Blues, Shakin' All Over / Spoonful, Twist &
Shout, Substitute, My Generation, Naked Eye.

I'm actually starting to believe this rumor now.
Doug