Re: I'm A Man

>Now, I'm A man was the Aside of Waltz for A Pig... What's that on?  I
wonder if this is the same as
>The Ox (another of my all time favorite Who songs.  Amaaazing guitar
feedback on this one)??

Jeff:
Waltz For A Pig isn't done by The Who at all, but Graham Bond's band as "The
Who Orchestra." It was released on the "B" side of the US Substitute due to
the legal battle with Shel Talmy. The only place I've ever seen it is on an
ancient (we're talking just post-TOMMY) bootleg album called Instant Party.
     Cheers                 ML