Re: Jekyll

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------

>          Isn't Dr. Jekyll on the Polydor RARITIES? stuff.

Jim:
OK, I should have said on MCA, and not including the old MAGIC BUS. To be
very clear: Dr. Jekyll wasn't released within its timeframe (which would
have put it on SELL OUT) in a remixed version.
BTW, the RARITIES version is longer than any version that was released in
America.
             Cheers                   ML

yes, and a different mix than the one on Magic Bus, too. I definitely
prefer the "Rarities" version.