Re: coupla' other observation...

Matt, re:

>speaking of Daltrey Sings Townshend......I know this is kinda old
news..but I'm new here on the mailing list :)    did anyone here just
absolutely love that album as much as I did.

I like the album a lot. However, I would have substituted (no pun intended)
"And I Moved" for "Dr. Jimmy". I rather have Roger or Pete's vocals that some
"non-blonde"... Also, the choice for the album cover was terrible. I recently
bought 3 alternate covers for the album that were rejected and each one of
them was MUCH better than the cover selected. The best of the 3 was Roger and
a huge pinball in the background... Unfortunately, "Continuum Records" went
out of business, so I don't know who ended up with the rights to this
material both CD and video...

WF <~