Re: Are You Preapred?

>The Problem:
[snip]
>Another Problem:
[snip]
>The Real Problem:

The real problem is slime like you using the 'Net for personal invasions -
the kind you seem so adamantly opposed to...

                                 >The Solution:
The solution is for private 'Net users to flame the hell out of
marketers like you.  We don't send *you* email trying to get you
to buy some crap... "Clean & Clear" ...  what a load!  You suck.

>We are so sure our unique three phase system will work for you
>that we are including a DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!

So a paltry twenty bucks for the prospect of losing my job?  You people are
more stupid than I thought...

Eat Me.