Re: other audio bits on Who's Next

On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Jeff Williams wrote:

> There's also the creaking chair at 7:30 on Won't Get Fooled Again, and a coupla other spots.
> They must've lifted the creaking chair track from the end bit on Day in A Life, American
> pressing.....

	Are you talking about Keith's squeaky kick pedal right before the
solo (that's what I always thought it was) or are you talking about
something else?
This was another benefit of the remaster, you could here a little more of
Keith moving around before the solo.  (or at least I think it's a benefit)

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |       -- No longer deaf, dumb, and blind;
University of Montana           |          now only deaf.
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |