Re: First Who

Arty lizie, re:

>you have some hostilities toward the feminine you should really work out.  i
know it took pete a while, but he came around.

Was that before after after he met you? It's amazing how you're able to put
all that together. Can you expand on this theory a bit more? I'd like to know
how you helped Pete Townshend.

>just becasue you're in group of morons, do you need to be the king moron?

hMMM... (let me scratch my head on this one) Gee, do you mean this list? Or
do you mean the people who attended the Roger Daltrey concert or both? (hint:
they may not be mutually exclusive.) And, no. I don't want to be the "king
moron", I want to be the "King Rabbit" after listening to Pete's demo. (I'm
already just "plain moron" for lowering myself to communicate with you.)

>that will be "dr. shoe-shine boy"

At least you HOPE it is, anyway. Judging by your conclusions, assumptions and
misstatement of facts, once you get your nose out of the textbooks (and your
roommate's tuchas), you'll be heading right to the "quack" farm. Hope your
parents can afford an inflated mal-practice insurance bill  and a lot of
lawyers.... You're going to need 'em! Thank's for trying to impress me. Too
bad you didn't...

> you need to goad people into arguments with your macho good-ol-boy
attitude.

Oh so I get it... I talk about an experience at a concert 10 years ago, and
that makes you so mad, you feel you have to attack me personally? When you
get older and leave your parent's home, hopefully you'll learn that I'm (or
anyone else but you) not responsible for how YOU react to other people. Your
statements about violence, Pat Buchanan, Nazi's (Yes... I can see the
corrolation between Nazi Germany and Yoko Ono... ...didn't she start the US
involvment in WWII when she sang at Pearl Harbor?) couldn't be further off
base. Is that something you take pride in--being wrong? I guess it must have
been the Johnie Cochran line about comparing Mark Fuhrman to Hitler which
impressed you so much?

>but i would not have continued this far had it not been for the support i've
received through private e-mail

Another perfect example of weak-mindedness. You really didn't want to pursue
this, but your on-line friends made you do it! (I always enjoy being
manipulated, don't you? Hint: many people love on-line fights.) What was that
line about "king moron" that you stated earlier? Do you always do what your
told? Are you capable of independent thought? Is this an example of "closet"
"macho good-ol-boy attitude." Why not tell us more about the "real" Arthur
Lizie?

Well, as usual, hope this helps. No charge to you for the free therapy, or
anyone else for the entertaiment...

WF <~ "...stop crying, I just don't feel, any sympathy for someone trying to
make me real..."