Where Are They Now?

          That Abubbica guy raised an interesting follow up to Mike
          Mishura's post that got all this down-memory-lane stuff
          going.  Here goes:

          Last CD Bought--the Who boot, PURE ROCK THEATRE (most of
          what I've bought lately has been...unofficial stuff)

          Last Concert Attended--Rush, Riverfront Coliseum, March 25,
          1994; very good show--loud enough to satisfy, with my
          favorite Rush song THE ANALOG KID (from one of my lesser
          favorite albums); second time around for Rush for me

          Why the Who Still Matter--a continual experiencing of my
          youth; an enjoyment of powerful, good loud music that still
          retains its thoughtfulness; I am very glad to see newer rock
          bands admit verbally and musically that the Who mattered to
          them, too.

          --Jim