Re: Moon Life

At 17:52 11/3/95, FIORE@napoli.infn.it wrote:
>Where are the kids? Live in Philadelphia

This one's a total ripoff.  It's not from Philadelphia, it's actually the
radio broadcast of the Labor Day '89 Dallas show, which was broadcast on
Westwood One radio.  I bought it last May in NY and posted a warning.
Don't you remember :-)?

I think it may also be on the boots section of the Who Webpage.

If you want Dallas '89, go for it, but I doubt that it's hard to find a
tape since it was broadcast throughout the US.

>also...what's the average price for a
>boot single CD?  a double??

I figure $20 for each disk.  You may be able to negotiate a better price if
you're a good haggler and don't particularly care whether or not you get
it.

All the best, arriverderci,

Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend