Re: Moon Life

DJF/Fiore, re:

>Moon Life - Live USA 74/78 tours

Don't waste your money on this one. It's just a rip off from other bootlegs.
There was NO '78 tour.

>Where are the kids? Live in Philadelphia

Good boot, wrong label. This boot (also sold as "Magic Bus") is an "edit"
from the last American Who show in 1989. This same show was broadcast live,
but the mix was intentionally screwed up to discourage bootlegging. However,
this boot was copied right off the Westwood One radio show that was remixed
and pressed subsequently. Therefore, it sounds real good. My only problem
with it, is that it's missing some of the more interesting songs from that
night's performance (ie "Born On The Bayou", "Hey Joe", etc.) but, if you're
happy with the song list, it's worth having. I really like its version of
"Magic Bus".

The going rate for boots is $20-25 for a single and $40-50 for a double in
the North East, usually higher, elsewhere. I paid $35 today for a Milke
Oldfield boot, because I didn't feel like looking for it in NYC...

So there you have it...

WF <~