Re: First Who

On Thu, 2 Nov 1995 WFang01@aol.com wrote:

> E-lizie-Beth, re:

just as i thought - a macho neanderthal who sees as a line of defense
belittling through feminization, as though the feminine (say, to have
"tits" that are there for your delight) or even the accusation thereof is
license for emotional (and one can imagine in your case physical)
violence.  and people are surprised that there aren't more females on here
or more female who fans in general?  you have some hostilities toward the
feminine you should really work out.  i know it took pete a while, but he
came around.

> > i'm not a macho neanderthal.  and, i guess, no innuendo was
> >needed:  from the tenor of your posts and the response they generate, I'd
> >expect you to yell at someone to show you their "tits."
>
> Nope, just a neanderthal--judging by your cowardly inunendo and "better than
> thou" attitude. People go to rock concerts to have fun. *I* was having fun at
> Yoko Ono's expense. 25% of the people at the concert heard me and they all
> laughed.

i told you - there's no innuendo involved.  and, at least 25% of the
german population supported and benefited from the holocaust - does that
make that right?  just becasue you're in group of morons, do you need to
be the king moron?

(FYI, while you were still in diapers, Yoko and John posed naked for
> a shoddy album they released called "Two Virgins". Most people throw up at
> the thought of seeing Yoko naked.

your age is obviously not commensurate with your widsom.  too bad.  while
i'm not a yoko fan, your conjecture at the reation to a naked yoko seems
like hyperbole?  and why did you ask her?

> And seeing is believing. Somehow... I
> betcha you'd love to see John naked, wouldn't you?)

i guess it could be expected that you not only have something against
women, but also against homosexuals, who, i would imagine, you somehow
construct as feminized rather than expanding your definition of
masculinity.  did you _say_ you're voting for pat buchanan or would that
be construed as innuendo.

> Maybe when you graduate
> Temple University, I'll offer you a job shining my shoes, because with your
> gut level, that's all you'll ever be worth. If you ever amount to something
> in life, let me know.

that will be "dr. shoe-shine boy" after next year.  send me an
application anyway, although i'm sure the competition for shining your
shoes is pretty stiff.

> BTW, if this is your "worst fear", you'd better stop hiding under the bed
> (more likely the closet)...

only my worst fear about you.  and the anit-gay rhetoric is subtle here, too.

> Hope this helps.
>
> WF <~ "...but you can cry if you want..."

gay men = cry?  oh, i get it.

i know flame wars (there's another chance for some undoubtedly witty
anti-gay remark - "flame" - get it?  i thought so - it's on your level)
suck to read, but i would not have continued this far had it not been for
the support i've received through private e-mail from other members of
the list.  to wit: it's one thing to be a sexist pig, but quite another
to have
1) so little self awareness about why people think you're a jerk
and/or
2) such a need to dominate this list that you need to goad people into
arguments with your macho good-ol-boy attitude.

arthur