Re: First Who

E-lizie-Beth, re:

> i'm not a macho neanderthal.  and, i guess, no innuendo was
>needed:  from the tenor of your posts and the response they generate, I'd
>expect you to yell at someone to show you their "tits."

Nope, just a neanderthal--judging by your cowardly inunendo and "better than
thou" attitude. People go to rock concerts to have fun. *I* was having fun at
Yoko Ono's expense. 25% of the people at the concert heard me and they all
laughed. (FYI, while you were still in diapers, Yoko and John posed naked for
a shoddy album they released called "Two Virgins". Most people throw up at
the thought of seeing Yoko naked. And seeing is believing. Somehow... I
betcha you'd love to see John naked, wouldn't you?) Maybe when you graduate
Temple University, I'll offer you a job shining my shoes, because with your
gut level, that's all you'll ever be worth. If you ever amount to something
in life, let me know.

BTW, if this is your "worst fear", you'd better stop hiding under the bed
(more likely the closet)...

Hope this helps.

WF <~ "...but you can cry if you want..."