Daltrey 1985

WF
You're correct- those shows were a week apart-the Capital was Dec2, and then
the show at MSG was on Dec9. That was a fun week. (and very strange to
realize that was now 10 years ago.)
>See,  YOU were lucky! We met him OUTSIDE before the show
We were EXTREMELY lucky. My friend (well known for her big mouth) went up to
the guard and told him "Please tell Mr. Daltrey that Judy and Jacky are here
to see him". She sounded authoritative enough, so he brought us back. That's
great that RD was so friendly to you guys. Now that you're mentioning it, I
remember that was a cold night.
>What's really interesting about his hight, is how John and >Pete must
>have crouched down in all the pictures where they "appear" to
 >be the same size
No joke there. I'm only about 5'2" myself, and we seemed to be pretty close
to eye level! I knew he was short, but I figured he'd be like 5'6" or 5'7".
He seemed even shorter than that. Pete and John must have compensated
somehow.
Long Live Rock
Jacky