Re: Who's Next review

>Unfortunately, a lot more material has been lost
>over the years (like ask them where the master tapes to "A Quick One" are or
>why they can't get their master tapes for "My Generation" back from Shel
>Talmy...) We can also thank the bootleggers for not editing the studio
>version of "Baby Don't You Do It" in half, like the one we'll find on "Who's
>Next"...

WF:
I heard, about a year ago I guess, that MCA (or Charlesworth, perhaps) was
negotiating for the stereo masters of MY GENERATION. I suppose this means no
progress has been made? What's with Talmy, anyway? Jeez...he could release
them himself, if nothing else. Otherwise, what good are they doing him?
          Cheers                   ML