PDBT, the charitable one (& a little PW)

Hi, all--

Just back from a long college reuinion weekend in Philadelphia (where, I am
pleased to say, I had the chance to *briefly* meet fellow list member Jake.  We
had a moment of combined cheer in honor of someone's 50th birthday!  How were
those '45ers, Jake?!  They keep going and going...).

Anyway, it looks like I missed some chat about Paul Weller, who every now and
then seems to sneak onto this list (for understandable reasons, IMHO).  I wanted
to re-remind y'all that I am a faithful subscriber to Kosmos, the PW mailing
list, and I would be happy to give information to anyone who wants it.  Just e-
mail me privately.

On to the Who-related topic:  I heard this morning on the radio that Pete will
be involved in a charitable project (along with some other prominent musicians -
- cannot remember who, as I was in snooze mode) for the children of war-ravaged
Bosnia.  What will he be doing, you ask?  Penning a tune?  Editing a book of
poetry?  Nope.  Designing an outfit!  For a fashion show for the cause, I
believe.  Before you think, "Pete?  A haute couture designer?", remember his
days as a lad at Ealing Art School and it all fits in perfectly well!  Can't
wait to see his creation.

Have a good day, everyone.

Cheryl
cmwilson@bu.edu